- We will never collect, transfer or store any information that you entering with ThickButtons keyboard to the third party applications, websites, emails, SMS, etc.;
- We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes;
- We will never share your contact information with another user, unless both of you choose to do so;
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology;
- Provided that such information will be made available to the Police or other similar Government Authorities for the purpose of investigation on request in writing.
User Provided Information: In order to use ThickButtons, you might be required to provide certain identifiable information (such as your email address) while downloading the application from ThickButtons website.
Mobile Device information: Any time you use ThickButtons, we do not record any information that your device sends. This information is not sold to device manufacturer, network operators or any third party for any commercial gain.
ThickButtons will never sell, rent or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties for commercial or marketing purposes. We also do not collect or share any communication (messages, microblogging or group chatting) shared by the users among themselves with any third parties.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), our policy is located at www.coppa.org/comply.htm.
This policy was last modified on 03.01.2010